CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+22
captainbryce
Supernova
binky04
sexyjackson
JM130ELM
MFD10
UMo
Tatbac
vicky
Tony Marino
Tigereyes
Stuart_Thriller
Nystyle709
ThePayback
FightSleep
AtownPeep
burned this disco out
Nhaiyel
SkwirtB
Marc™
Flash80
Chris
26 posters

The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread

vicky
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread

Post by vicky Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:29 am

Flash80 wrote:Oh I have Maldonado's book. That was is terrific too! It REALLY exposes some of the craziness that went on behind the gates and even though it was written by Jermaine's ex-wife, and while I got the feeling that she may have been somewhat bitter about how their relationship ended, I never got the impression she was lying or even exaggerating anything.

I also have Latoya's book, and while some people may wanna call her a liar because of her ADMITTING she lied about MJ's molestation thing...her book reads pretty sincere to me. I think at the most, she may have exaggerated & sensationalized some things, but overall I believed much of what she said in it.

Between these 3 books (Taraborelli's, Maldonado's and Latoya's), you REALLY (I think) get a pretty concise look into the histrionics and psychology of the Jackson family. What's also kinda funny is how they each tend to overlap and touch of the same stories/ordeals, but from different angles.

I never bothered with Moonwalker or Katherine's book, because I frankly (much as I love MJ) suspect that these may have really glossed over or watered down a lot of things just to protect "image."

Well, Moonwalker certainly is a private & reserved book but most of Taraborelli's account hails from that. It is helpful that it gives an accurate timeline of events in MJ's life. & as much as MJ or Katherine may be protecting familial image, they still have a certain POV. In all my readings, I've discovered MJ to be very honest though very reserved, abstract & elusive in his comments or assertions. & I find decoding some of it very interesting given a lot of other things I've read. LToya certainly is a sensationalist & while reading her book, it just seemed so out there, too exagerrated, almost madeup. But in reading, I began to check her assertions like that guy I forgot his name who holed himself in his mansion (certainly more than eccentric than MJ) who threatened her only to find out that it is in fact on par w/ what LaToya describes. I was at first hesitant w/ her story of Joe threatening her w/ a gun only to be somewhat collaborated by Maldonado later on. But as for her stories of abduction? I have a hard time believing it, IDK. But i ever they did, I honestly wouldn't blame the Jacksons, would you? & s much as I believe LaToya was being controlled by Gordon preying on her insecurities, I find her to be somewhat like Jermaine, egotistic, envious, insecure & melodramatic. So I find myself cautious yet intrigued by her book nonetheless. I agree that Madonado's does come off as somewhat bitter but I find much truth in her tales, particularly her stories of Jermaine, Katherine & Joe. Have you read THE LETTER yet?
    Flash80
    Flash80
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male

The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread

Post by Flash80 Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:51 am

Vibe Magazine (June 15th) "The Last Songs of Michael Jackson." There is an article titled "The Last Songs Of Michael Jackson" in the
    June/July 2010 issue of VIBE (on newsstands June 8th featuring Erykah Badu & Nicki Minaj on Split Covers) -
    "Keith Murphy's interviews with Akon, Ne-Yo, Will.i.am and other artists who collaborated with Michael Jackson on the songs left behind."
    Here is a Link to the cover art:
    Nicki Minaj & Friends Cover Vibe Magazine | Vibe

The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread - Page 3 Vibe-nicki-minaj-june

Also More TV Alert

TLC
    The Secret Lives of Michael Jackson's Children [/SIZE]- June 20 at 9:00 pm - June 21 at 12:00 am (60 minutes)

TLC :: TV Listings :: The Secret Lives of Michael Jackson's Children (wt)

Animal Planet
    "Michael Jackson and Bubbles the Chimp" On Tuesday, June 22 at 10:00/9:00c.
    The documentary will feature unseen footage and stories of Jackson and Bubbles "revealed through those who witnessed their relationship."

Breaking News - Exclusive: Animal Planet to Bow Michael Jackson Documentary, Four Originals in June | TheFutonCritic.com
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Post by AtownPeep Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:16 pm

Flash80 wrote:There is an article titled "The Last Songs Of Michael Jackson" in the
    June/July 2010 issue of VIBE (on newsstands June 8th featuring Erykah Badu & Nicki Minaj on Split Covers) -
    "Keith Murphy's interviews with Akon, Ne-Yo, Will.i.am and other artists who collaborated with Michael Jackson on the songs left behind."
    Here is a Link to the cover art:
    Nicki Minaj & Friends Cover Vibe Magazine | Vibe

The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread - Page 3 Vibe-nicki-minaj-june

Also More TV Alert

TLC
    The Secret Lives of Michael Jackson's Children [/SIZE]- June 20 at 9:00 pm - June 21 at 12:00 am (60 minutes)

TLC :: TV Listings :: The Secret Lives of Michael Jackson's Children (wt)

Animal Planet
    "Michael Jackson and Bubbles the Chimp" On Tuesday, June 22 at 10:00/9:00c.
    The documentary will feature unseen footage and stories of Jackson and Bubbles "revealed through those who witnessed their relationship."

Breaking News - Exclusive: Animal Planet to Bow Michael Jackson Documentary, Four Originals in June | TheFutonCritic.com

They should have put him on the cover instead of the clown.
    Tigereyes
    Tigereyes
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by Tigereyes Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:44 pm

AtownPeep wrote:

They should have put him on the cover instead of the clown.

The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread - Page 3 855342 <<That's what I'm giving it. I don't know wtf that is on the cover, but it's a mess.
    Tatbac
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Brian Oxman

Post by Tatbac Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:31 pm

Just when I think he can't sink any lower he totally disgusts and sickens me beyond words! Michael refused to do business with him years ago and I have to wonder now does he harbor some resentment that is just now coming out.

Joe has filed a wrongful death suite against Murray which I can understand. However, I think Katherine needs to get up and file one on behalf of the children who lost their father. And then she and Joe should file one together.
    I'm thinking Brian Oxman has failed at other things as he has nowed filed with AWDA claiming MJ was an adiict. The coroner's report does not say that. So why the heck is he going there? Oxman has been discplined by the board.
    Why is Joe holding on to him? Oxman has gone places and used MJ for attention. MJ refused to have anything to do with him the last 8 years. I believe he at one point represented the family, but now just Joe.
    I'm sick and tired of this. I think as long as they can get their names in the paper and get attention they don't care what they say or try.
    I have a feeling in the next few years when MJ's oldest reach legal age and start to go over this stuff, some people are gonna find their butts out and not in a good way.
    I had to get this off my chest. Your thoughts?
    UMo
    UMo
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty When did Michael look his best?

Post by UMo Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:29 am

When did Michael look his best to you? I know we're supposed to laud the dark chocolate Michael that existed up until around "We Are The World," but personally I think he looked his best during his Puerto Rican Bad era. The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread - Page 3 30wb0ci

He was considerably lighter, but wasn't as transparent as he'd become later on.

Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:02 am

UMo wrote:When did Michael look his best to you? I know we're supposed to laud the dark chocolate Michael that existed up until around "We Are The World," but personally I think he looked his best during his Puerto Rican Bad era. The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread - Page 3 30wb0ci

He did just looked like a normal light-skinned black person during the Bad era, but chocolate Michael will always be the best. He looked the best during the Off The Wall era.
    Stuart_Thriller
    Stuart_Thriller
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male

Post by Stuart_Thriller Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:34 pm

UMo wrote:When did Michael look his best to you? I know we're supposed to laud the dark chocolate Michael that existed up until around "We Are The World," but personally I think he looked his best during his Puerto Rican Bad era. The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread - Page 3 30wb0ci

I like the way he looked in the This Is It era, because I grew up when the trial was going on so that was how I was used to seeing him, he looked much better in This Is It than he had a couple of years before. I liked the way he looked in the Thriller era also.
    MFD10
    MFD10
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by MFD10 Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:59 pm

The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread - Page 3 320x240 ← That's my Michael.
    JM130ELM
    JM130ELM
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Male
    Rep : 32

The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Omer Bhatti

Post by JM130ELM Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:40 pm

DId they ever determine whether or not Omer Bhatti was MJ's "biological son" ?
    The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread - Page 3 Omer_bhatti_s_mother-0563
    Stuart_Thriller
    Stuart_Thriller
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male

Post by Stuart_Thriller Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:32 pm

JM130ELM wrote:DId they ever determine whether or not Omer Bhatti was MJ's "biological son" ?

I don't think it was ever proved, if there was some sort of DNA test to confirm that he is his son it was not released to the public.
    FightSleep
    FightSleep
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 1

Post by FightSleep Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:37 pm

JM130ELM wrote:DId they ever determine whether or not he was MJ's "biological son" ? LOL

Funny how he was born with MJ's artificial clef. LMAO! I don't buy it 2 seconds that this guy is his son. No way.
    sexyjackson
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by sexyjackson Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:51 pm

Michael was sexy during all of his eras. But I think he looked his best during the the late 70's and early 80s when he still had all his god-given features. He was such a cutie.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Katherine Jackson's Lawyer Goes After Joe Jackson

Post by Chris Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:31 pm

Katherine Jackson's Lawyer Goes After Joe Jackson
    Originally posted Jun 13th 2010 8:37 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Joe Jackson's cruel attack -- that his wife, Katherine, is responsible for Michael's death, is but the latest in a rich history of reckless, untrue comments ... so says Katherine's lawyer and the lawyer for Michael Jackson's estate.

The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread - Page 3 0613-katherine-joe-ex-jb-credit

Katherine is not commenting on what amounts to her husband's declaration of war -- that she refused to "keep [Michael] cheered up" because she didn't want to invade his privacy, and he'd be alive today if she had.

Katherine's lawyer, Adam Streisand, tells TMZ, "The world knows that Mrs. Jackson has always been a loving mother and grandmother, and that she and Michael had a very special relationship." Streisand then drives it home: "The world also knows who Joe Jackson is and he seems bent on never letting us forget."

Howard Weitzman, lawyer for the Michael Jackson estate, tells TMZ, "The inference by Joe Jackson that Mrs. Jackson was in any way responsible for Michael's death is preposterous. Katherine Jackson was a supportive and loving mother throughout Michael's life. His love and respect for her is reflected in his estate plan." Ouch ... and true.

Now here's how Joe may have screwed himself. He's not included in Michael's will and no matter how hard he tries to invalidate the will, he's going to end up with nothing in that department. The chances of Joe getting a court-approved allowance from the estate are slim to none. And Joe is trying to exploit Michael's name to make money, but his unauthorized attempts have pretty much been shut down by the estate.

So the only thing Joe has been able to rely on ... Katherine's generosity in the money department. Looks like that gravy train may have finally left the station.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/13/katherine-jackson-joe-jackson-michael-jackson-blame-death-estate-will-money/
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:52 pm

Chris wrote:

Joe Jackson's cruel attack -- that his wife, Katherine, is responsible for Michael's death, is but the latest in a rich history of reckless, untrue comments ... so says Katherine's lawyer and the lawyer for Michael Jackson's estate.

The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread - Page 3 0613-katherine-joe-ex-jb-credit

Katherine is not commenting on what amounts to her husband's declaration of war -- that she refused to "keep [Michael] cheered up" because she didn't want to invade his privacy, and he'd be alive today if she had.

Katherine's lawyer, Adam Streisand, tells TMZ, "The world knows that Mrs. Jackson has always been a loving mother and grandmother, and that she and Michael had a very special relationship." Streisand then drives it home: "The world also knows who Joe Jackson is and he seems bent on never letting us forget."

Howard Weitzman, lawyer for the Michael Jackson estate, tells TMZ, "The inference by Joe Jackson that Mrs. Jackson was in any way responsible for Michael's death is preposterous. Katherine Jackson was a supportive and loving mother throughout Michael's life. His love and respect for her is reflected in his estate plan." Ouch ... and true.

Now here's how Joe may have screwed himself. He's not included in Michael's will and no matter how hard he tries to invalidate the will, he's going to end up with nothing in that department. The chances of Joe getting a court-approved allowance from the estate are slim to none. And Joe is trying to exploit Michael's name to make money, but his unauthorized attempts have pretty much been shut down by the estate.

So the only thing Joe has been able to rely on ... Katherine's generosity in the money department. Looks like that gravy train may have finally left the station.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/13/katherine-jackson-joe-jackson-michael-jackson-blame-death-estate-will-money/

Honestly, he's a dickhead, but I think Joe has some valid points. I do believe Katherine was VERY passive when it came to Michael. I mean look at how Joe treated those boys when they were coming up. Now granted, I realize that there would be no Michael Jackson or any other Jackson if it wasn't for him, but you can't deny that they were heavily abused. And Katherine just let it happen. I'm sure he controlled her just as much as did the rest of the family as long as he was able to, but at some point you gotta speak up for your kids. You gotta put your foot down, she was a parent just as much as he was. I would never allow my husband to abuse our children, I don't give a damn if he was the breadwinner or whatever. And in this case, the children were the breadwinners. So I've always said a big hearty 'fuck you' should go out to both Joe and Katherine for the emotionally unstable way most of the children turned out. I think Rebbie, Tito and perhaps Marlon and Randy were the only ones who turned out somewhat normal.
    Flash80
    Flash80
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male

Post by Flash80 Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:02 am

Chris wrote:

what a complete @$$hole he is.

Blaming Katherine for Michael's death is a really low blow. If anyone aside from the docs who allowed him to medicate himself to death should be blamed, it's Joe. Joe's treatment of Michael throughout his life had a lot to do with how screwed up he was.

Regardless of the merits of the lawsuit - which I understand her doing, as that was an incredibly hurtful thing to say - he's screwed himself. I doubt he'll see another penny of Michael's money.
    Tigereyes
    Tigereyes
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by Tigereyes Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:58 pm

overjoyed
    Shyt.................this question is as bad as which song was his best!
    I think he looked fantastic all the way through, although my favourite has to be from Bad onwards. Someone did a post on imdb about him looking sexy in the 00s, and by God tyhey were right! The pics posted up proved a very valid point - there was nothin wrong with him with long, straight hair....gawd yeah...lmfao.
    The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread - Page 3 1zqqxwk
    The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread - Page 3 Xap1rc
    I have to hunt down the pic of him with hair to die for.....can't remember where I saw it though lmaooo
    Tigereyes
    Tigereyes
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by Tigereyes Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:10 pm

A-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I found it...dunno what it is about this pic, but I just loooove his hair.......

The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread - Page 3 F7e96c4b12d4t
    binky04
    binky04
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 3

Post by binky04 Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:02 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:He did just looked like a normal light-skinned black person during the Bad era, but chocolate Michael will always be the best. He looked the best during the Off The Wall era.
    I Co-sign on that. smileies don't wanna work for me
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:50 pm

That is too hard to say because he looked his best straight through from Bad to HIStory.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:31 am

Flash80 wrote:Tom Sneddon SLAMMED on LIVE TV

I hope this walrus is brought down.

That makes two of us. How many lives has this guy destroyed because of some agenda? He knew he had no evidence, he knew that the two alleged 'victims' in the second case were NOT good enough for his case. So he had to leave state and jurisdiction to go fishing for more witnesses. You don't do that if you believe what a victim of sex abuse tells you. And people have said he's also paid witnesses for their testimony, so how is this guy not in jail? Or at least disbarred, or whatever they do with DAs?
    Tigereyes
    Tigereyes
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty One Year On

Post by Tigereyes Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:57 pm

Oh well, Friday marked the year anniversary of Michael's untimely passing. All across the world, fan are still grieving as deeply now as they were twelve months ago. Records are still selling as well as they did twelve months ago. The family are still all mixed up as they were twelve months ago.
    AND MURRAY STILL WALKS AS FREE AS HE DID TWELVE MONTHS AGO.
    When is something going to be done? As far as I can tell, there wasn't anybody else in the room when it happened. Except Murray. So charge him, for chrissakes! Get the ball rolling, stop dragging the feet and get some justice dished up once and for all. If this was anybody else with a suspect on a murder charge, it would have been sorted months ago. Why does our Michael get pushed to the back burner? Why does that murdering scum still have the freedom to enjoy a meal, or a walk in the sunshine, or the leisure of turning on his tv, when Michael can't? End this now.

Last edited by Tigereyes on Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:46 pm

Tigereyes wrote:Oh well, Friday marked the year anniversary of Michael's untimely passing. All across the world, fan are still grieving as deeply now as they were twelve months ago. Records are still selling as well as they did twelve months ago. The family are still all mixed up as they were twelve months ago.
    When is something going to be done? As far as I can tell, there wasn't anybody else in the room when it happened. Except Murray. So charge him, for chrissakes! Get the ball rolling, stop dragging the feet and get some justice dished up once and for all. If this was anybody else with a suspect on a murder charge, it would have been sorted months ago. Why does our Michael get pushed to the back burner? Why does that murdering scum still have the freedom to enjoy a meal, or a walk in the sunshine, or the leisure of turning on his tv, when Michael can't? End this now.

You wouldn't by chance be the TigerEyes from the Michael Jackson board on IMDb.com, would you?
    Tigereyes
    Tigereyes
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by Tigereyes Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:43 am

Supernova wrote:
    Tigereyes wrote:Oh well, Friday marked the year anniversary of Michael's untimely passing. All across the world, fan are still grieving as deeply now as they were twelve months ago. Records are still selling as well as they did twelve months ago. The family are still all mixed up as they were twelve months ago.

You wouldn't by chance be the TigerEyes from the Michael Jackson board on IMDb.com, would you?

Yep, that be me. The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread - Page 3 88814 The one and only!
    Tigereyes
    Tigereyes
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by Tigereyes Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:12 pm

He had so many looks when you think about it. Every time he did a vid he had a slight change, be it his hair or the clothes he wore.
    One thing's for sure - he was goddamned sexy right the way through!!! The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread - Page 3 676583 Hell to the yeah!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:51 pm