CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+22
captainbryce
Supernova
binky04
sexyjackson
JM130ELM
MFD10
UMo
Tatbac
vicky
Tony Marino
Tigereyes
Stuart_Thriller
Nystyle709
ThePayback
FightSleep
AtownPeep
burned this disco out
Nhaiyel
SkwirtB
Marc™
Flash80
Chris
26 posters

The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread

Post by Supernova Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:32 am

Everybody says he looked so sexy during the Bad video because he was in all that black leather and stuff...I disagree, I find it impossible to view him as sexy in that video, he was just too CUTE to be sexy there.

Now, I think the one video where he looked drop dead sexy was They Don't Care About Us, the Brazil version, not the prison video, and I think that's because it was about the only time we saw him in blue jeans and a T-shirt...and it was the only time after his overall color went from black to white that he had an open shirt and we could see the dark color on his chest. He spent so much time in dress pants, and long sleeves, and it was a look that worked for him, but it's sexier and more appealing when you just look casual, at least it did with him anyway.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty Does Prince have vitiligo too?

Post by Chris Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:42 am

Does Prince have vitiligo too?

Is Michael Jackson's son suffering from the same skin condition as the King of Pop?

By Sophie Forbes
    Last updated at 10:05 PM on 30th June 2010

Michael Jackson always maintained he was blighted by a rare skin disease called vitiligo.
    And it seems his eldest son, Prince Michael may be suffering from the same problem.
    The 13-year-old revealed white patches under his arm while on a recent holiday to Hawaii with his siblings Paris, 12 and Prince Michael II, eight.
    The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread - Page 4 Article-1290938-0A45BA07000005DC-704_468x814 Discolouration: Prince Michael revealed patches of white skin under his arm while holidaying in Hawaii earlier this week

While there is the possibility it was the result of sun exposure, it appeared more dramatic than peeling skin.
    Vitiligo is a hereditary skin condition which discolours the face and body.
    Jackson, who died last year at the age of 50, blamed the disease for the gradual lightening of his own skin over the years.

His claim was always met with some scepticism from critics, who accused him of intentionally bleaching his skin.

The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread - Page 4 Article-0-0A45CB86000005DC-924_468x520 Like father, like son? There is speculation the 13-year-old, pictured here with sister Paris, is suffering from vitiligo

Now that Prince Michael is showing signs of similar symptoms, some are convinced it is evidence Jackson really WAS the teen's biological parent.
    For years the paternity of Jacksonn's children has been under question because of the difference in skin tone.

But a family source is quoted as telling American tabloid The Globe: 'It proves once and for all that Michael is the father!'

Prince Michael and his sister Paris were born to Debbie Rowe, Michael's wife from 1996 to 1999.
    Prince Michael II, also known as Blanket, was born to an unknown surrogate after the divorce.

The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread - Page 4 Article-0-0A45C3EB000005DC-42_468x518 Skin disease: Michael Jackson blamed the rare condition for the gradual lightening of his own skin over the years

Read more: Is Michael Jackson's son suffering from the same skin condition as the King of Pop? | Mail Online
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 127

The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread

Post by captainbryce Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:16 pm

FightSleep wrote:

Funny how he was born with MJ's artificial clef. LMAO! I don't buy it 2 seconds that this guy is his son. No way.
    Why? There is definetely a resemblence there. Plus why would he be with the rest of the family at his funeral? That never made any sense to me either.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:44 am

Chris wrote:Does Prince have vitiligo too?

Is Michael Jackson's son suffering from the same skin condition as the King of Pop?

By Sophie Forbes

Michael Jackson always maintained he was blighted by a rare skin disease called vitiligo.
    And it seems his eldest son, Prince Michael may be suffering from the same problem.
    The 13-year-old revealed white patches under his arm while on a recent holiday to Hawaii with his siblings Paris, 12 and Prince Michael II, eight.
    The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread - Page 4 Article-1290938-0A45BA07000005DC-704_468x814 Discolouration: Prince Michael revealed patches of white skin under his arm while holidaying in Hawaii earlier this week

While there is the possibility it was the result of sun exposure, it appeared more dramatic than peeling skin.
    Jackson, who died last year at the age of 50, blamed the disease for the gradual lightening of his own skin over the years.

His claim was always met with some scepticism from critics, who accused him of intentionally bleaching his skin.

The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread - Page 4 Article-0-0A45CB86000005DC-924_468x520 Like father, like son? There is speculation the 13-year-old, pictured here with sister Paris, is suffering from vitiligo

Now that Prince Michael is showing signs of similar symptoms, some are convinced it is evidence Jackson really WAS the teen's biological parent.
    For years the paternity of Jacksonn's children has been under question because of the difference in skin tone.

But a family source is quoted as telling American tabloid The Globe: 'It proves once and for all that Michael is the father!'

Prince Michael and his sister Paris were born to Debbie Rowe, Michael's wife from 1996 to 1999.
    Prince Michael II, also known as Blanket, was born to an unknown surrogate after the divorce.

The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread - Page 4 Article-0-0A45C3EB000005DC-42_468x518 Skin disease: Michael Jackson blamed the rare condition for the gradual lightening of his own skin over the years

Read more: Is Michael Jackson's son suffering from the same skin condition as the King of Pop? | Mail Online

Some people are such ostriches, have their heads buried so far in the sand, instead of accepting that the father had it, the son has it, now some people are saying he found a sperm donor who ALSO had it. Well, WHY would you do that to your kid if you looked for someone else to father them? He explained when he found the surrogate mother for Blanket, that she had to be in good health and have good eyesight, so I can't see him deliberately looking for a donor with the same skin problem he had.
    Tigereyes
    Tigereyes
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Post by Tigereyes Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:54 am

By Sophie Forbes

Some people will look for any excuse as to why the kids are not related to MJ. Personally I think it's a load of bullshyt - who cares whether he was the bio father or not? He loved and raised those kids, he's the only father they knew.
    It wouldn't surprise me if Prince had vitiligo - it certainly looks like from recent pictures that have surfaced.
    And yes - he is the biological father The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread - Page 4 532603
    Tigereyes
    Tigereyes
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by Tigereyes Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:16 pm

JM130ELM wrote:DId they ever determine whether or not Omer Bhatti was MJ's "biological son" ?
    The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread - Page 4 Omer_bhatti_s_mother-0563

Nah, I don't think he's MJ's kid.
    Tigereyes
    Tigereyes
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by Tigereyes Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:21 pm

Supernova wrote:Everybody says he looked so sexy during the Bad video because he was in all that black leather and stuff...I disagree, I find it impossible to view him as sexy in that video, he was just too CUTE to be sexy there.

Now, I think the one video where he looked drop dead sexy was They Don't Care About Us, the Brazil version, not the prison video, and I think that's because it was about the only time we saw him in blue jeans and a T-shirt...and it was the only time after his overall color went from black to white that he had an open shirt and we could see the dark color on his chest. He spent so much time in dress pants, and long sleeves, and it was a look that worked for him, but it's sexier and more appealing when you just look casual, at least it did with him anyway.

The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread - Page 4 978355 Yeesh, I forgot about that video. it's amazing how different he did look in casual attire, rather than smartly dressed like we are accustomed to seeing him. At the end of the day, whether he was wearing a million dollar suit or a bin bag - he still looked gorgeous! lmao

I think one of his best looks was for the Blood On The Dancefloor vid...hair in a french pleat, dressed to the nines in deep redand a sexy vid too
    ~~is there a smilie for drooling~~
    Stuart_Thriller
    Stuart_Thriller
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male

Post by Stuart_Thriller Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:42 am

SkwirtB wrote:Anybody else not a fan of Bille Jean? I know its iconic and Motown 25 and MTV breaking barriers, etc., but I REALLY need to be a certain mood for it and it's not a mood I find myself in often when it comes to him. When I'm not in that mood the song is totally annoying to me.

I really don't know how you cannot be a fan of it. It's such a masterpiece if you ask me. One of my favourite songs, if not my favourite song by any artist.
    Tigereyes
    Tigereyes
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by Tigereyes Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:34 pm

SkwirtB wrote:Anybody else not a fan of Bille Jean? I know its iconic and Motown 25 and MTV breaking barriers, etc., but I REALLY need to be a certain mood for it and it's not a mood I find myself in often when it comes to him. When I'm not in that mood the song is totally annoying to me.

Sheesh, how can anyone NOT be a fan of Billie Jean? I've always thought it's a fantastic track, and I have to admit, lately when I hear it, it reminds me of my wee bud Stuart ^^^ Lol I know how much you like it hunni
    Stuart_Thriller
    Stuart_Thriller
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male

Post by Stuart_Thriller Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:01 pm

Tigereyes wrote:

Sheesh, how can anyone NOT be a fan of Billie Jean? I've always thought it's a fantastic track, and I have to admit, lately when I hear it, it reminds me of my wee bud Stuart ^^^ Lol I know how much you like it hunni

Thanks Tigereyes! I'm glad you like it too!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty Will.i.am Rejects Plans For New Michael Jackson Album

Post by Chris Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:57 am

Black Eyed Peas leader Will.i.am has spoken out against the release of a new Michael Jackson album in November. The producer, who worked with the King of Pop in 2008, said that Jackson “wouldn’t have wanted it that way”. Check out exactly what he had to say below:

“How you gonna release Michael Jackson when Michael Jackson ain’t here to bless it?” he told the Associated Press news agency.”He was a perfectionist and he wouldn’t have wanted it that way,” he said of the new album, which Sony is expected to release in November.

“I don’t think that should ever come out. Now that he is not part of the process, what are they doing? Why would you put a record out like that?

“Because he was a friend of mine, I just think that’s disrespectful.

“What’s wrong with what he already contributed to the world?”
    vicky
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by vicky Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:55 pm

Chris wrote:Black Eyed Peas leader Will.i.am has spoken out against the release of a new Michael Jackson album in November. The producer, who worked with the King of Pop in 2008, said that Jackson “wouldn’t have wanted it that way”. Check out exactly what he had to say below:

“How you gonna release Michael Jackson when Michael Jackson ain’t here to bless it?” he told the Associated Press news agency.”He was a perfectionist and he wouldn’t have wanted it that way,” he said of the new album, which Sony is expected to release in November.

“I don’t think that should ever come out. Now that he is not part of the process, what are they doing? Why would you put a record out like that?

“Because he was a friend of mine, I just think that’s disrespectful.

“What’s wrong with what he already contributed to the world?”

While I respect Will's opinion, he is completely off base with this one. MJ has repeatedly talked about his legacy & his children & by legacy, he was talking about his stored songs he left for them. MJ knew he wouldn't be here always, & like an insurance, as exemplified by the living thrust, he made sure his estate & legacy will live on after he dies. He made sure that he had stored enough songs to continue with his legacy.
    vicky
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by vicky Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:59 pm

I like Billie Jean but for some reason, I just don't listen to it if it's just audio. I love the dance that goes with it though, especially the later adaptation, I'm not a big fan of the 25th anniv Billie Jean.
    vicky
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by vicky Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:07 pm

By Sophie Forbes

I do believe he has Vitiligo, in fact La Cienega's blog is the most detailed entry on this that any other. That definitely isn't sunburn peeling, I know about sunburn peeling & the armpit area is the least likely area to get sunburned & peeling all alone even! LOL!
    vicky
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by vicky Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:11 pm

burned this disco out wrote:Best dance song off each album?

OTW - Get On the Floor & WD&N
    Thriller - WBSS & Billie Jean
    Bad - Smooth Criminal
    Dangerous - Dangerous
    History - TDCAU & 2 Bad
    Invincible - 2000 Watts & Threatened

Am I cheating here by putting up 2 songs? LOL!
    vicky
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by vicky Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:26 pm

Tigereyes wrote:

Nah, I don't think he's MJ's kid.

I know it seems weird that he was at the funeral but I don't personally think he's MJ's kid either. However, the guy has a YT account & was hinting that he may be MJ's kid, I can't figure him out at all.
    vicky
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by vicky Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:36 pm

Flash80 wrote:

IA. I think what scares people about Invincible is the # of ballads on it. But they're GOOD ballads.

I agree with this assessment, I had a difficult time appreciating Invincible at 1st because I'm not much for ballads myself but the album has become my favorite MJ album now. I think if Threatened, Unbreakable, 2000 Watts & Invincible had those amazing dance routines people would've loved it! Speechless is my all-time favorite MJ song, but it is difficult to listen to without losing composure.

Favorite to Least:

1. Invincible
    2. OTW
    3. History (2 disc set)
    4. Dangerous
    5. Bad
    6. Thriller
    7. BOTDF (because I never listen to it)

Thriller has good songs but as an album it's more like a compilation random album. There's no theme, no context or something that will glue it together. Nothing.
    Stuart_Thriller
    Stuart_Thriller
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male

Post by Stuart_Thriller Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:18 pm

Flash80 wrote:Excluding his solo recordings for Motown. IMO from worst to best his album are: Blood on the Dancefloor...History...Bad...Invincible (not as bad as people say)...Dangerous...Thriller...Off the Wall.

Probably the following: (Favorite to to least favorite)
    1. Thriller
    2. Dangerous
    3. Bad
    4. Off the Wall
    5. Invincible
    6. HIStory
    7. Blood on the Dance Floor
    Stuart_Thriller
    Stuart_Thriller
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male

Post by Stuart_Thriller Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:42 pm

Off the Wall: Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough
    Thriller: Billie Jean
    Bad: Smooth Criminal
    Dangerous: Dangerous
    HIStory: Scream
    Invincible: You Rock My World
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:43 pm

Flash80 wrote:Excluding his solo recordings for Motown. IMO from worst to best his album are: Blood on the Dancefloor...History...Bad...Invincible (not as bad as people say)...Dangerous...Thriller...Off the Wall.

Sorry but I love them all so I have no worst.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:49 pm

My Picks are:
    Thriller - Thriller
    Bad - The way you make me feel
    Dangerous - Remember the time
    History - This time around
    Invincible - Rock your world
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:54 pm

UMo wrote:When did Michael look his best to you? I know we're supposed to laud the dark chocolate Michael that existed up until around "We Are The World," but personally I think he looked his best during his Puerto Rican Bad era. The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread - Page 4 30wb0ci

He was considerably lighter, but wasn't as transparent as he'd become later on.

IMO he looked the best when he made the Bad album.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:00 pm

Chris wrote:
    Katherine Jackson's Lawyer Goes After Joe Jackson
    Originally posted Jun 13th 2010 8:37 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Joe Jackson's cruel attack -- that his wife, Katherine, is responsible for Michael's death, is but the latest in a rich history of reckless, untrue comments ... so says Katherine's lawyer and the lawyer for Michael Jackson's estate.

The 'Michael Jackson' Discussion Thread - Page 4 0613-katherine-joe-ex-jb-credit

Katherine is not commenting on what amounts to her husband's declaration of war -- that she refused to "keep [Michael] cheered up" because she didn't want to invade his privacy, and he'd be alive today if she had.

Katherine's lawyer, Adam Streisand, tells TMZ, "The world knows that Mrs. Jackson has always been a loving mother and grandmother, and that she and Michael had a very special relationship." Streisand then drives it home: "The world also knows who Joe Jackson is and he seems bent on never letting us forget."

Howard Weitzman, lawyer for the Michael Jackson estate, tells TMZ, "The inference by Joe Jackson that Mrs. Jackson was in any way responsible for Michael's death is preposterous. Katherine Jackson was a supportive and loving mother throughout Michael's life. His love and respect for her is reflected in his estate plan." Ouch ... and true.

Now here's how Joe may have screwed himself. He's not included in Michael's will and no matter how hard he tries to invalidate the will, he's going to end up with nothing in that department. The chances of Joe getting a court-approved allowance from the estate are slim to none. And Joe is trying to exploit Michael's name to make money, but his unauthorized attempts have pretty much been shut down by the estate.

So the only thing Joe has been able to rely on ... Katherine's generosity in the money department. Looks like that gravy train may have finally left the station.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/13/katherine-jackson-joe-jackson-michael-jackson-blame-death-estate-will-money/
    I have had about as much as I can take of Joe and his cruelty to that family. He has done enough to those kids during thier lifetime and now he don't know when to stop. He is just angry because Michael left his estate to her.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:01 pm

Flash80 wrote:Which song has the best Choreography: Remember the Time or Bad?

I say RTT!

Remember the time
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:03 pm

Flash80 wrote:What was MJ's best #1 single?

The list goes as follows:
    Ben
    Don't Stop Til You Get Enough
    Rock With You
    Bille Jean
    Beat It
    We Are the World
    I Just Can't Stop Loving You
    Bad
    The Way You Make Me Feel
    Man In the Mirror
    Dirty Diana
    Black or White
    You Are Not Alone

Man in the Mirror for me! :biggrin:

I chose The Way You Make Me Feel because Thriller was not listed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:38 pm