CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Tony Marino
Supernova
Nystyle709
Chris
8 posters

Did your parents ever butt heads over what you were/weren't allowed to do?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Did your parents ever butt heads over what you were/weren't allowed to do? Empty Did your parents ever butt heads over what you were/weren't allowed to do?

Post by Chris Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:08 am

When you were a child, did you parents ever butt heads over whether or not you'd be allowed (or made) to do something?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Did your parents ever butt heads over what you were/weren't allowed to do? Empty Re: Did your parents ever butt heads over what you were/weren't allowed to do?

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:08 am

Not really.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Did your parents ever butt heads over what you were/weren't allowed to do? Empty Re: Did your parents ever butt heads over what you were/weren't allowed to do?

Post by Supernova Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:46 am

No, as a kid they were pretty even sided, though as we got older, she would come in after the storm had blown through and settle the matter after he had gone.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:14 am

Yep all the time!
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:04 pm

My mom ruled the roost and administered most of the punishment while Dad just stepped away and stayed out of it. One time he shocked both of us when he barged in, grabbed the stick she spanking me with, and broke it over his knee, and then she turned her anger on him. It was kinda' funny.

Last edited by Bluesmama on Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:06 pm

No, I grew up with my mom and stepdad, and whatever she said pretty much was it.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:53 pm

All the time. Well maybe not ALL the time, but it sure happened on a number of occasions.
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:53 am

Yup. Mom is strict and Dad isn't, which didn't go over too well during my teenage years. It's not like my dad let us run wild, he just didn't see the point of sheltering us from things like rated R movies and Parental Advisory stickers, just as long as we didn't forget how we were raised.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:51 pm