CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Tony Marino
TSJFan4Ever
Kral
Chris
8 posters

OLTL Episode Discussion Thread (For the week of November 29, 2010)

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

OLTL Episode Discussion Thread (For the week of November 29, 2010) - Page 2 Empty Re: OLTL Episode Discussion Thread (For the week of November 29, 2010)

Post by Chris Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:31 am

Although I enjoyed watching it, I still must say that Clint crossed the line when he gave Eddie a gun and ordered him to use it to abduct Nora. He's being written into a corner, and if he keeps it up he'll begin looking like Victor Lord.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

OLTL Episode Discussion Thread (For the week of November 29, 2010) - Page 2 Empty Is Charlie Kidding Me Right Now?

Post by gmruss4 Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:31 pm

Not only is Echo taking advantage of Vicki, so is he and if he is not careful when the truth comes out about Rex he may find himself sitting on the sidewalk besides Echo. No way should he be forcing Vicki to let his baby mama live in her house especially after she has almost ruined her other marriage and now look, seems she is also after Chuckles. He and Rex could pay the rent on Rex's old place and let her stay there. I really don't like how Vicki is being treated in this s/l.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

OLTL Episode Discussion Thread (For the week of November 29, 2010) - Page 2 Empty Re: OLTL Episode Discussion Thread (For the week of November 29, 2010)

Post by Chris Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:53 pm

I'm watching today's episode now; it's seems pretty boring.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:03 pm

Chris wrote:I'm watching today's episode now; it's seems pretty boring.

I haven't seen it yet, maybe later on.
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by JeanMerc82 Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:06 pm

I think it's time for Nikki Smith to come out and play!
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:10 am

I'm playing on the computer while watching - not much to hold my interest today.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:17 am

Chris wrote:

The joke is that they have made Rex a father. That's comedy and a half.

It really is! He's about as mature as his kid. What TPTB succeeded in doing with that stupid storyline is just make me hate REx all the more. They made it even harder to take him seriously. If TPTB want someone to have a teenage kid. they shouldn't have that person acting the same age as the kid.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:18 am

Chris wrote:Although I enjoyed watching it, I still must say that Clint crossed the line when he gave Eddie a gun and ordered him to use it to abduct Nora. He's being written into a corner, and if he keeps it up he'll begin looking like Victor Lord.

Yeah - they really do seem to be writing him into a corner. I wonder if he's leaving. THeyr'e making him all evil, with little explanation and little rationalization.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:23 am

Kral wrote:While I was shocked to see Marty lash out at Starr, you have to admit that she was pretty spot on with the things she said. Bitter, scheming Marty is so much more fun for me than the goody-goody high horse bore she usually is. She's almost single-handedly saving Jolie AND this double WTD s/l. But I HATED seeing Todd hire Rex as his P.I. to keep tabs on Marty. When I saw that, all I could do is remember when Rex sold Todd out the time he hired him to find Sam. Todd should NOT be doing business with Rex.

I'm not surprised at all. Marty's being written as a total psycho. If she wasn't such a hypocrite, I think I'd have given more weight to her words but given her blindness when it comes to Cole... well... all TPTB did is make me hate her all the more. She's more interesting than the arrogant, holier-than-thou bitch she's been for the last couple of years - ever since she got her memory back - but I hate her all the more for her hypocrisy. It's sickening listening to her go on about Cole as if he's a saint who was thrown in prison for no reason.

ITA about Todd and Rex. There's no way Todd should have hired that bastard, given Rex's track record and the fake that he got away with forging an infant's death. Todd should be going for Rex's throat, not paying him a ton of money. Until Rex pays for what he did to Sam, or suffers karma, I have little use for him and want to see him suffer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 01, 2024 4:24 pm