CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+10
Shale
RiteDiva
Kral
Alan Smithee
Nystyle709
Tony Marino
RobbieFTW
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
Forgiveness Man
Chris
14 posters

How would you react to your child being transgender?

(Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

How would you react to your child being transgender? - Page 3 Empty Re: How would you react to your child being transgender?

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:39 pm

Counter it? Smile I dunno. I can't keep up with your bitch fits. :p
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

How would you react to your child being transgender? - Page 3 Empty Re: How would you react to your child being transgender?

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:43 pm

(Oh!) Rob Petrie wrote:Counter it? Smile I dunno. I can't keep up with your bitch fits. :p

LOL, you really don't wanna go there. Coming from someone who was crying just like a 'bitch' when getting teased about his little screen name change. I'd suggest we end this amicably. cool
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:47 pm

*Cries and cowers in boots*

You're the one who definitely throws a bitch fit if ANYBODY challenges you on ANYTHING.

This will be my last post, so I will end it. But I won't end it amicably. Here's to honesty and posterity: you don't like me; I don't like you. That's all our conversations end in.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:21 pm

(Oh!) Rob Petrie wrote:*Cries and cowers in boots*

You're the one who definitely throws a bitch fit if ANYBODY challenges you on ANYTHING.

You're the one who called me 'lame' because I said I wouldn't buy my son a Barbie. You're the one who assumed I'm ignorant and a bigot because I said I wouldn't facilitate, or in other words, take seriously about my young child being transgendered when my reasons weren't ignorant or bigoted at all. You're the one who assumed I was stubborn and I had to ask you to explain your position when YOU were the one initially making inflammatory remarks about/towards me. I didn't even say anything negative about you or your character.

This will be my last post, so I will end it. But I won't end it amicably. Here's to honesty and posterity: you don't like me; I don't like you. That's all our conversations end in.

How would you react to your child being transgender? - Page 3 2517814472 . I tried to be peaceful. Ya'll obviously don't want Nystyle peaceful. BTW, I'm getting the last word. Not you. How would you react to your child being transgender? - Page 3 404783

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:52 am