CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+12
TSJFan4Ever
allison13
sue67
Forgiveness Man
Adrian LePere
Chris
stavdash
Kral
Jason B.
Tony Marino
tandmfan
ForeverJash
16 posters

The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged]

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged] - Page 5 Empty Re: The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged]

Post by Tony Marino Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:27 pm

The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged] - Page 5 390931 The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged] - Page 5 390931The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged] - Page 5 390931The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged] - Page 5 390931The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged] - Page 5 390931The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged] - Page 5 390931The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged] - Page 5 390931The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged] - Page 5 390931The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged] - Page 5 390931The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged] - Page 5 390931The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged] - Page 5 390931The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged] - Page 5 390931The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged] - Page 5 390931

The kid can't ACT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are they crazy?
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged] - Page 5 Empty The 'JACK MANNING' discussion thread [merged]

Post by Jason B. Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:35 pm

Okay I hate Jack. I'm not a fan of Shane's by any stretch of the imagination, but I now hate Jack just a little more. I really wanted Nate to pound him when he made that comment about his mother. An d notice how Jack was all mouth and no fist when Nate grabbed him.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged] - Page 5 Empty Re: The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged]

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:57 pm

Jack is not redeemable to me after today.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:20 am

Jack proved himself to be the stereotypical bigot - the kid to only pick on those weaker. He couldn't take Nate if he tried. Heck he even needed a "posse" to help him with Shane.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by Kral Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:30 am

His acting leaves ALOT to be desired but worst than that I hate his bangs. Haircut PLEASE!!!!
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:19 am

^^^^^I know. He needs backup just in case Shane decided to fight back and clobber him, which I think Shane could easily do one on one. (IF he tried hard enough)
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:14 pm

Shane is probably going to turn on Jack one day. What about that other little twit, Shane could just pounce him on the head and flatten him.
    ForeverJash
    ForeverJash
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 9

Post by ForeverJash Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:10 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Shane is probably going to turn on Jack one day. What about that other little twit, Shane could just pounce him on the head and flatten him.

I think that's gonna happen too. One day there will be some kind of fight to the death, and Shane will wind up pulverizing Jack in some way.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by Kral Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:30 pm

Kral wrote:Jack proved himself to be the stereotypical bigot - the kid to only pick on those weaker. He couldn't take Nate if he tried. Heck he even needed a "posse" to help him with Shane.

I meant to say bully, but bigot works too.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:46 pm

ForeverJash wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:Shane is probably going to turn on Jack one day. What about that other little twit, Shane could just pounce him on the head and flatten him.

I think that's gonna happen too. One day there will be some kind of fight to the death, and Shane will wind up pulverizing Jack in some way.
    I wish but Shane is likely going to be the one hurt. He's not the fighting type and he'd probably be worried about hurting Jack too. He cares. (Even though Jack don't deserve it.)
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:10 am

I hate what they've done to Todd's son. Makes me miss Carmen all the more! TPTB have killed my interest in Jack, just as killed my interest in Starr until she got together with James
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:24 am

UGH - not a big fan of Jack's anymore and in fact, I have NO interest in him anymore.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male

Post by Jason B. Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:03 pm

They've turned Jack into a cliche one note suburban teenage bully. All that was charming and endearing about Jack has been flushed down the toilet for this story.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:37 pm

They really have made him very one-note and shallow. It's sad.
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by stavdash Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:19 pm

As awful an actor he is, and as much as it would not bother me to see him replaced, I think that aging Jack was the right thing to do if they were going to go forward with this storyline including the Jack character. The previous child actor would not have worked here.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged] - Page 5 Empty I hope NuJack gets better

Post by Kral Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:56 pm

AT's "acting" scenes in Todd's room with KA and NR were flat. Like "Kourtney Kardashian" flat.
    gingersnaps
    gingersnaps
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by gingersnaps Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:14 pm

I hope he gets better as well. I want to fast forward his scenes at times since he seems to be stuck in one acting mode at the moment. But I can't imagine anyone being as bad as Kourtney Kardashian though. That was nauseatingly bad. tomato throw
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:09 am

I hope he gets better, too. I'm not paying all that much attention to him right now. I think his acting style reminds me too much of the guy playing Joey. Once Todd wakes up from his coma, maybe we'll see an improvement, as Trevor is a great actor to share scenes with. He really brings out the best in those around him.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged] - Page 5 Empty The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged]

Post by Chris Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:59 am

Blair's slap of Jack was disappointment; I was waiting for that too. Come on Blair, I've seen you deliver better slaps than that.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:32 am

Yeah - looks like she barely slapped him. I was disappointed to, though I have to say that compared to watching Rex and Fifi, Blaire and Jack were like winning the lotto. Gex fell SO flat due to their horrendous facial expressions, whereas Blaire and Jack were steady other than the slap.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:43 am

She should have given him a wallop with her fist on both sides of his face. He still keeps that same face, this kid has no talent.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:21 pm

Yeah - the way the spoilers were talking, I thought she was REALLY going to wallop him - hard enough to leave bruises and wipe the smugness off his face, but I have to admit if I'd been 'hit' like that, I'd prolly be smirking, too.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:27 pm

Was anyone else annoyed by Blair's regretting slapping Jackass, after he said that Marty was asking for Todd's rape of her? Have we become *that* neutered as a society that a parent with a child who has acted out as bad as that would regret slapping them for it?
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:16 am

I think we have. I see it every day at work - parents who think their children can do know wrong and that it's someone else's fault, parents who want to be best friends with their children, not parents. The teacher I work with told me this one parent complained about how devastated her son was that he wasn't picked to help out on a art project and didn't the teacher see his hand and how he loves art and so on and so on. The teacher picked 4 students she knew would work well together and this kid is a real trouble maker. He's 11 but has the attitude of a 14 year old. Most of the kids in the class (grade 6) are pretty sweet but this kid is more like the grade 8's in terms of his arrogance and attitude. His Mom is always calling the teacher and needing to talk about how upset he is about something or how this was unfair or that was unfair or whatever. This kid is such an over-entitled brat who thinks he can do no wrong and is rude and disrespectful to almost every adult.

Actually, Jack reminds me a bit of this kid in terms of attitude, though the kid isn't a bully yet but Jack's dismissal of his actions and the attitude is very much what this kid is like. His Mom would probably react the same was as Blaire did in the same situation.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male

Post by Jason B. Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:44 am

Chris wrote:Was anyone else annoyed by Blair's regretting slapping Jackass, after he said that Marty was asking for Todd's rape of her? Have we become *that* neutered as a society that a parent with a child who has acted out as bad as that would regret slapping them for it?

Blair whining over laying hands on Jack was frankly stupid. That kid needed to be throttled worse than that. A responsible parent would be asking themselves how they let their child get to the point of Jack's behavior, not boo-hooing over having to slap them for her. The dialogue was also not accurate. Blair said that she swore she would never strike one of her kids, and spoke as if this was the first time she ever did it. It wasn't. She slapped Starr a few years ago for calling her a bitch to her face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:58 am