CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+12
TSJFan4Ever
allison13
sue67
Forgiveness Man
Adrian LePere
Chris
stavdash
Kral
Jason B.
Tony Marino
tandmfan
ForeverJash
16 posters

The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged]

gingersnaps
    gingersnaps
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Female
    Rep : 4

The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged] - Page 6 Empty Re: The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged]

Post by gingersnaps Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:45 pm

That slap was so weak. Considering Jack's attitude and flippant remarks about the whole situation (let alone the comment about Marty's rape), Blair should of slapped Jack hard enough to knock him on the ground. Let alone, she should be making him seriously apoligize to Shane and his parents for what happened.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged] - Page 6 Empty Re: The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged]

Post by Kral Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:13 pm

We finally got a little bit of emotion from NotJack today. The irony that it had to happen TODAY of all days.
    sailorlover
    sailorlover
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 2

Post by sailorlover Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:33 pm

Ya I noticed today, too, that Jack actually looked a little sad about Shane. Then 2 seconds later he was back to being a little smuck! What's this crap that Todd understands him? Whatever!
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by Kral Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:51 pm

I'm starting to warm up to NuJack. At least he's loyal.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:33 pm

He knows a fake when he sees one. Besides, RH didn't lurch around town for weeks muttering "I have a son" - maybe Jack knows that Lurch isn't really his Dad.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:09 pm

Kral wrote:I'm starting to warm up to NuJack. At least he's loyal.

I'm starting to like NuJack too. Andrew Treshetta (sp?) got off to a very bad start, with him replacing a popular actor, them turning Jack into an clinical bully...and...on top of that him being a very green actor. But ever since they started to give him heart, loyalty and remorse, he's been getting better. AT is still a bit "wobbly" most of the time, but he's slowly improving. I can get used to him.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:24 pm

Yeah - Andrew had some pretty tough shoes to fill. It often seems to take the kids a few months to settle in - remember Shenelle? the kid who plays Nate? Eddie? It was only when Eddie joined full time and got the storyline of Cole paralyzing Matthew that Eddie really stepped up to the plate.

I'm really starting to like Andrew, too. I wish him the best and hope TPTB don't re-cast, 'cause then it would be like starting all over again.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by Kral Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:11 am

I've gotten used to AT's Jack too and don't so much dislike him anymore, since that awful bullying story is over and done. They seem like they're trying to "redeem" him and it's working.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:34 am

Another year and he will be more of a seasoned actor. He still has one expression with his eyes though, the "Awestruck" look.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:49 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:Yeah - Andrew had some pretty tough shoes to fill. It often seems to take the kids a few months to settle in - remember Shenelle? the kid who plays Nate? Eddie? It was only when Eddie joined full time and got the storyline of Cole paralyzing Matthew that Eddie really stepped up to the plate.

I'm really starting to like Andrew, too. I wish him the best and hope TPTB don't re-cast, 'cause then it would be like starting all over again.

IA. Eddie Alderson was a horrendous child actor when he was small, but as soon as he became a teenager and they stopped writing him like a bored goody-two shoes, who only existed to prop his parents, he improved instantly and dramatically. Andrew Trischitta looks like he's becoming less nervous, and more comfortable around his cast mates.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:47 am

I agree that AT is improving. I just think the problem is that he doesn't have the presence that CLP had. When CLP made a joke, it was funny. When AT makes a joke, it often is a lot flatter. I think the problem may be less AT and more than AT was forced to be Jack. As another character who isn't supposed to be the sassy son of Todd Manning, AT would probably be better able to shine.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged] - Page 6 Empty Jack Today

Post by Tony Marino Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:33 pm

Did anyone notice that Jack has highlights in his hair now? I only noticed it today. Also whats with his little whiskers he had on his face today? Are they trying to match Jack with RH with the highlighted hair and the scruff is that supposed to make Jack look older because RH looks much older than TSJ?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:35 pm

I didn't notice, but I wouldn't be surprised if the producers were that shallow that they'd actually have the actor color his hair.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:48 pm