CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+12
TSJFan4Ever
allison13
sue67
Forgiveness Man
Adrian LePere
Chris
stavdash
Kral
Jason B.
Tony Marino
tandmfan
ForeverJash
16 posters

The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged]

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged] - Page 4 Empty Re: The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged]

Post by Tony Marino Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:34 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:

Great idea!!!!! Then Shane, horribly mentally scarred by the whole incident turns into Jack and starts bullying him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged] - Page 4 273237
    Hey! Hands off Shane! The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged] - Page 4 593448 After that, the two team up to humiliate those other bullies! The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged] - Page 4 593448

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged] - Page 4 593448
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged] - Page 4 Empty Re: The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged]

Post by Forgiveness Man Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:35 pm

THEN we go into my other planned stories. Razz
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:13 am

They did the same thing with Sam, too. When was the last time we saw him? I thought he'd been ages so he could have a storyline.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:14 am

^^^^^Sam is still 6. Six year olds rarely have stories that aren't about custody fights. Sam wasn't even really aged. They just got a kid who would talk on camera. He was born in 2006 and is now 6? Considering that he was conceived on V-Day of 05, he's really NOT that radically aged.

But Jack is different. He's a teenager and they usually do get story.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:55 am

Kral wrote:They went through all the trouble of SORAsing Jack so he could have a story and now he's on only once in 2 weeks.

It's not Jack's story, it's Shane's; Jack is just a prop in it. Since Austin Williams is only a recurring character, I doubt this means that NuJack will be getting much airtime. The only Manning kids who matter to the writers are Starr and Dani.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:00 am

Chris wrote:
    Kral wrote:They went through all the trouble of SORAsing Jack so he could have a story and now he's on only once in 2 weeks.

It's not Jack's story, it's Shane's; Jack is just a prop in it. Since Austin Williams is only a recurring character, I doubt this means that NuJack will be getting much airtime. The only Manning kids who matter to the writers are Starr and Dani.

Shane hasn't been seen either. FORGIVENESS MAN And the fact that AW is still on recurring when it IS HIS story is kind of dumb. Put the kid on contract again already! Razz Of course, recurring has nothing to do with airtime. Many recurring characters got oodles of airtime. Sometimes more than the contract players. So it doesn't matter whose story this is, both boys should be getting airtime because they went out of their way to actually make this into a story. So we should be seeing them BOTH a lot more. It'd be pointless to do it otherwise.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:15 pm

I don't like the story they have written for him. He is as bad as Matthew. He has turned into one of the biggest jerks picking on a sick kid because he is sick. What a jerk. I used to love him just because he was Todd's kid but right now, I can't stand him.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:21 pm

Jack's totally unlikable. Bad move on the writer's part. I think a more complex bully would make the story better.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:35 am

Jack went from being a brat, but with a playful mischievous side that made you want to 'root' for him, to being someone who is appallingly dis-likable. NuJack has no charm at all, and honestly I wasn't at all impressed by the actors line delivery yesterday. His silent, menacing nuances work, but when he opened his mouth it was very awkward and wooden.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:51 am

^^^^It doesn't help that he's being outshined either. Razz
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:10 pm

What I want to know is if there was a lock on Jack's locker and they had to take it off to get in and look for the money, how did Jack put the money in Shane's locker if that too was locked? Shane is being bullied and you think he is going to keep his locker open?
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:15 pm

^^^^The teens likely broke in. Or maybe they figured out the combination. The problem is that nobody would hide a box in their locker. They'd pocket the cash.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:28 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:^^^^The teens likely broke in. Or maybe they figured out the combination. The problem is that nobody would hide a box in their locker. They'd pocket the cash.

The whole idea of it was just plain stupid, this whole storyline is getting dumber and dumber, what is going to be the outcome? Is Shane going to commit suicide or is he going to get a shotgun and come back to school and start blowing people away. And new Jack can't act, he sucks so far.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:35 pm

^^^^^The outcome is up in the air. I predict that Shane may contemplate suicide but I think what will send him to the hospital is Jack going too far. I think maybe he'll stab Shane; Shane will be hurt, and Jack will be left the scourge of the town and HE can be the one to hang himself. Razz
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:39 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:^^^^^The outcome is up in the air. I predict that Shane may contemplate suicide but I think what will send him to the hospital is Jack going too far. I think maybe he'll stab Shane; Shane will be hurt, and Jack will be left the scourge of the town and HE can be the one to hang himself. The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged] - Page 4 593448

Maybe, we shall see
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:43 pm

^^^^^As long as Shane lives. A friend of mine DID make an interesting point. ABC may not want to have two children be killed off so close to each other.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:53 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:^^^^^As long as Shane lives. A friend of mine DID make an interesting point. ABC may not want to have two children be killed off so close to each other.

I would prefer not seeing ANY kids killed off.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:05 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
    Forgiveness Man wrote:^^^^^As long as Shane lives. A friend of mine DID make an interesting point. ABC may not want to have two children be killed off so close to each other.

I would prefer not seeing ANY kids killed off.
    Yeah but I don't watch GH! Wink lol But according to spoilers, GH is doing it. So a friend reasons that ABC wouldn't want to be saddled with 2 of those stories so close together, and I kind of see it as a valid point. Besides, Shane killing himself wouldn't be a very good ending to the s/l, IMO. I think they gotta have him work through it, and come out the other side.
    sailorlover
    sailorlover
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 2

Post by sailorlover Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:10 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
    Forgiveness Man wrote:^^^^The teens likely broke in. Or maybe they figured out the combination. The problem is that nobody would hide a box in their locker. They'd pocket the cash.

The whole idea of it was just plain stupid, this whole storyline is getting dumber and dumber, what is going to be the outcome? Is Shane going to commit suicide or is he going to get a shotgun and come back to school and start blowing people away. And new Jack can't act, he sucks so far.

Now that might actually be a s/l! This teasing a kid because he uses an inhalor is ridulous! Choose something a little more detremental to be teasing a kid about. Also, why didn't Jack take the money out of the box instead of just putting the box in Shane's locker? That was a big lame! Then there is Gigi.. Now she is mother of the year, NOT! She asks him what is wrong, he says nothing and she accepts that! What is she crazy?? I'd be drilling my child until I got the truth. This is the second time he has gotten in trouble at school in the past week, his grades are slipping and he is depressed. Any sensible parent would realize that there is something seriously wrong with the child.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:47 pm

sailorlover wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:

Now that might actually be a s/l! This teasing a kid because he uses an inhalor is ridulous! Choose something a little more detremental to be teasing a kid about. Also, why didn't Jack take the money out of the box instead of just putting the box in Shane's locker? That was a big lame! Then there is Gigi.. Now she is mother of the year, NOT! She asks him what is wrong, he says nothing and she accepts that! What is she crazy?? I'd be drilling my child until I got the truth. This is the second time he has gotten in trouble at school in the past week, his grades are slipping and he is depressed. Any sensible parent would realize that there is something seriously wrong with the child.

yeah well blame it on the very creative writing, they think we are morons.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:15 pm

Carmen would have been AMAZING in this storyline! sadly, with the recast, I have NO interest in Todd's son anymore.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged] - Page 4 Empty The official 'Jack Manning' discussion thread [merged]

Post by Kral Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:34 pm

SON reports that Andrew Trischitta got promoted to contract status.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:43 pm

I'm withholding my comments. I don't like using profanity.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:03 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:I'm withholding my comments. I don't like using profanity.

Fucking A.?
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:04 pm

^^^^I had a slightly different sentence in mind. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 8:09 pm